(Note: For accurate official information, please refer to the PDF document attached at the bottom of this article.)
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended the last date for submission of online applications for two scholarship schemes for single girl children. The schemes are the Single Girl Child Scholarship X 2023 Scheme and the Single Girl Child Scholarship X 2022 (Renewal 2023) Scheme. The new deadline for both schemes is October 31, 2023, and the verification of applications by schools will take place on November 7, 2023. The other details and eligibility conditions, along with the online application form, will remain the same and are available on the Board’s website.
Scholarships are a great way to help fund your education, and there are many options available for students. Here are some tips and resources for finding and applying for scholarships:
- Check with your school: Many schools offer scholarships to their students, so check with your school’s financial aid office to see what scholarships are available.
- Use scholarship search engines: There are many scholarship search engines available online that can help you find scholarships that you may be eligible for. Some popular scholarship search engines include Fastweb, Scholarships.com, and Cappex.
- Apply for scholarships early: Many scholarships have early deadlines, so it’s important to start your search early and apply as soon as possible.
- Complete the FAFSA: Many scholarships require that you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), so be sure to complete this form as soon as possible.
- Keep track of deadlines: Make a list of all the scholarships you plan to apply for and their deadlines, and be sure to submit your applications on time.
- Write a strong essay: Many scholarships require an essay as part of the application process, so be sure to take the time to write a strong essay that showcases your skills and accomplishments.
- Get letters of recommendation: Many scholarships require letters of recommendation, so be sure to ask teachers, counselors, or other professionals who know you well to write letters on your behalf.
- Apply for as many scholarships as possible: The more scholarships you apply for, the greater your chances of receiving one.
In addition to these tips, there are many resources available to help you find and apply for scholarships. Your school’s financial aid office, local community organization, and online scholarship search engines are all great places to start your search. With a little effort and persistence, you can find and apply for scholarships that can help you achieve your educational goals.
You can view the official PDFs here :